Castlevania Lords of Shadow Fully Full Version PC Game Download

3 years ago
15 Views
Castlevania Lords of Shadow
Castlevania Lords of Shadow
Game Size 14 GB
Castlevania Lords of Shadow is a First Person Adventure Game Ever Released in PC and developed by MercurySteam Company of Video Games, Castlevania Lords of Shadow was Released in (2010) in Xbox 360 First,The Story is Based on and interesting story the story on Gabriel Belmont’s to defeat a malevolent force Which Was Name The Lord of Shadow,The Player is Many Latest Fighting Skills To Defeat His Enemies Through His Sword,and other Deadly Weapons,One of Most Interesting attack Performed by the player in the game is to attack from the back with no sound and attack on week Point,and then Hide the Dead Enemy body,The Game is Designed as an old Age Warrior Fighting Alone against his Enemies,the can Can Be Only Played on PC with High Graphics,The game a Got commercial success in 2013 Which emanate the game in Best Game of the Year.

System Requirements For This Game

• Place The Crack File In the install folder
  • And Play the game

Screenshots

Castlevania Lords of Shadow

Castlevania Lords of Shadow

Castlevania Lords of Shadow
Comments

Leave A Comment With Your Favorite One

• thanks game nya

Fikri Arahmansyah December 20, 2015 11:45 am Reply
  • this game downloading stared how to intall tellll meee

Aayushman verma June 25, 2016 4:14 pm Reply
    • just download all 3 Parts then install from the setup after the game is installed copy the crack file and paste it in the install folder the game and enjoy

fullypcgamez June 26, 2016 9:27 am Reply
  • can you upload castlevania lord of shadows 2 plzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Anonymous August 16, 2016 5:30 pm Reply
    • Ok next will be the second version stay tune

fullypcgamez August 17, 2016 7:26 am Reply
  • Sir, pls tell me what is the difference between part 3 and black box version of this game?

FAIM AHMMED September 23, 2016 1:17 pm Reply
    • Black box version is highly compressed in low size and the other one is less compress

fullypcgamez September 24, 2016 10:53 am Reply
    • I have downloaded the black box version .I am using windows 7 eternity 32bit..when i try to install it…then it says,'The program might not have installed currently' reinstall using recommended settings…what can I do bro…should I change my win7 version?

FAIM AHMMED September 24, 2016 7:01 pm Reply
    • this problem is in your windows watch the video to fix it

fullypcgamez September 25, 2016 1:35 pm Reply
  • hii..there admin…..I download the black box version of the castlevania and I install it completely but…when I click on the game icon it won't run….it do nothing ….I also try to replace the crack….but still it was doing nothing…..plzzzz help me…..I don't know what to do now…

Arun Kumar October 24, 2016 2:42 am Reply
  • thanks bro…..I just extract the file wich u mount………..maybe that would do the wrong with the game I will try to reinstall it……again….but according to ur given instructions……….thanks bro once again……..for helping me…and happy Diwali….

Arun Kumar October 29, 2016 6:03 pm Reply
  • can you give me video how to install it????please

mission.art. is November 22, 2016 11:42 am Reply