Castlevania Lords of Shadow Fully Full Version PC Game Download

4 years ago
1963 Views
Castlevania Lords of Shadow
Castlevania Lords of Shadow
Game Size 14 GB
Castlevania Lords of Shadow is a First Person Adventure Game Ever Released in PC and developed by MercurySteam Company of Video Games, Castlevania Lords of Shadow was Released in (2010) in Xbox 360 First,The Story is Based on and interesting story the story on Gabriel Belmont’s to defeat a malevolent force Which Was Name The Lord of Shadow,The Player is Many Latest Fighting Skills To Defeat His Enemies Through His Sword,and other Deadly Weapons,One of Most Interesting attack Performed by the player in the game is to attack from the back with no sound and attack on week Point,and then Hide the Dead Enemy body,The Game is Designed as an old Age Warrior Fighting Alone against his Enemies,the can Can Be Only Played on PC with High Graphics,The game a Got commercial success in 2013 Which emanate the game in Best Game of the Year.

System Requirements For This Game

• Place The Crack File In the install folder
  • And Play the game

Screenshots

Castlevania Lords of Shadow

Castlevania Lords of Shadow

Castlevania Lords of Shadow
Comments

Leave A Comment With Your Favorite One

• thanks game nya

Fikri Arahmansyah December 20, 2015 11:45 am Reply
    • your welcome

fullypcgamez December 20, 2015 1:18 pm Reply
  • this game downloading stared how to intall tellll meee

Aayushman verma June 25, 2016 4:14 pm Reply
    • just download all 3 Parts then install from the setup after the game is installed copy the crack file and paste it in the install folder the game and enjoy

fullypcgamez June 26, 2016 9:27 am Reply
  • can you upload castlevania lord of shadows 2 plzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Anonymous August 16, 2016 5:30 pm Reply
    • Ok next will be the second version stay tune

fullypcgamez August 17, 2016 7:26 am Reply
  • Sir, pls tell me what is the difference between part 3 and black box version of this game?

FAIM AHMMED September 23, 2016 1:17 pm Reply
    • Black box version is highly compressed in low size and the other one is less compress

fullypcgamez September 24, 2016 10:53 am Reply
    • I have downloaded the black box version .I am using windows 7 eternity 32bit..when i try to install it…then it says,'The program might not have installed currently' reinstall using recommended settings…what can I do bro…should I change my win7 version?

FAIM AHMMED September 24, 2016 7:01 pm Reply
    • this problem is in your windows watch the video to fix it

fullypcgamez September 25, 2016 1:35 pm Reply
  • hii..there admin…..I download the black box version of the castlevania and I install it completely but…when I click on the game icon it won't run….it do nothing ….I also try to replace the crack….but still it was doing nothing…..plzzzz help me…..I don't know what to do now…

Arun Kumar October 24, 2016 2:42 am Reply
  • thanks bro…..I just extract the file wich u mount………..maybe that would do the wrong with the game I will try to reinstall it……again….but according to ur given instructions……….thanks bro once again……..for helping me…and happy Diwali….

Arun Kumar October 29, 2016 6:03 pm Reply
    • your welcome bro same to you

fullypcgamez October 30, 2016 4:32 pm Reply
  • can you give me video how to install it????please

mission.art. is November 22, 2016 11:42 am Reply
  • Sir give me instructions install this game because I am run setup but not install with in 3 hours why???

Ashwani December 11, 2016 4:30 am Reply
    • bro after you have extrect the game you need to isntall from the setup and then just crack the game by copying the files , and the game has been highly compressed

fullypcgamez December 11, 2016 5:12 am Reply
  • Thank you so much sir…….. Game is installed and working perfectly…. Thanks……..

Ashwani December 11, 2016 6:37 am Reply
  • But sir this game is not castlevania Lord of Shadow ultimate edition…. This is castlevania mirror of fate…..

Ashwani December 12, 2016 4:31 am Reply
    • yes this on is the full game and also have the same dlc in it

fullypcgamez December 12, 2016 9:29 am Reply
  • OK sir but upload castlevania Lord of Shadow not mirror of fate please sir…… Agar ap kr sktee ho….

Ashwani December 14, 2016 1:59 am Reply
    • Dear we are working on all link soon you will get direct links and tested games

fullypcgamez December 14, 2016 4:59 am Reply
  • Sir I have download the lords of shadow mirror of fate black box version but I can’t install it. pls tell me how to install it

Mano Bharathi January 1, 2017 5:22 am Reply
    • Extrect the parts then install the game after you have done that copy the crack files and pate them in the install folder

fullypcgamez January 1, 2017 10:33 am Reply
  • I can’t download the games

senthamizh March 15, 2017 10:36 pm Reply